zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

Sunday Share



 

I had to say goodbye to a colleague of mine during the last weeks of school. He used to teach General Sciences together with me, so I had to look for a perfect gift to say goodbye.

I knew he was an avid book reader, and I wanted to reflect the subjects he teaches (General Sciences and Chemistry).

So I went to the thrift shop and found two perfect books! "Gaia" by James Lovelock about the Gaia hypothesis and a biography about Marie Curie, written by her daughter.

And a little crocheted something that reflected myself.

I used this awesome Granny Rectangle pattern written by Sue, I can recommend it!

I used a 2 mm hook and crochet thread, followed the pattern and made a single crochet last round. A smidge of blocking and I had a lovely book mark!

4 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx