donderdag 4 juli 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! Link Party # 6

Hi There!

I wish those of you across the big pond a happy 4th of July!

It was a small party last week but it got some clicks anyway!

Before I start with the featured projects I have a little request: Please please link to an actual blogpost about the project you are linking up. If you are linking up your homepage address it costs me a lot of effort to find the project!

Here is the top 3 from last weeks Link Party!

Number 1


The lovely blanket made by Rianne @ Rianneshaaksels

Number 2


The Magic Baby Blanket made by Olga @ There were is Soleil

Number 3

 

One of the two blankets made by Renate @ Renate's haken en zo

I think we have a blanket theme going on!! Thank you all for linking up, grab your "I've been featured button" and I will pin your pictures on Pinterest.

And for this week, here we go!



I would love to see you all share Works in Progress, maybe opening up discussions on the project itself and the techniques that have been used. Maybe get a few tips or some great ideas.

I would also invite you all to share your FOs, from all crafty areas. Being it paperwork, embroidery, cooking, crochet, knitting, quilting, whatever. As long as it is creative and has come from Your Fingers!

To party along there are a few basic “rules”:

Please post the link to your actual blog post, not your homepage. Any project page is allowed, so Flickr/Yahoo Groups/Tumblr, it does not matter as long as it shows a project that has been made by you.

Please follow me on my blog or Facebook and grab the link party button and post it on your website/blog. I will gladly follow you back!

Please visit the two or three links above your link and leave a comment. Let’s party together!

Please no Etsy Stores, advertizing or other link parties.

The Party is open from Thursday morning to Monday morning (GMT)!










2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat leuk om mijn (bijna) deken zo "in the picture" te zien!! Dank je wel!! Leuk dat je de Link Party doet!! Kan ik weer leuke ideeën opdoen en natuurlijk zal ik zelf ook weer een link plaatsen!!
    Groetjes van Renate

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hallo Renate,
      Het is van harte gedaan hoor! Ik vind het superleuk om gastvrouw hiervoor te zijn en idd ik doe ook ideetjes op!
      Groetjes
      Barbara

      Verwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx