zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Stashbusting in 2013!






 
O dear. The Stash. 
I have been using my stash for the last year, spending only a little bit on new yarn.
But the stash still haunts me. I want to work through it in 2013!
So when I saw the mention of the "Stash-buster Challenge 2013" on Petals to Picots I thought it would be fun.

I am in!

So here is my stash as of the end of February.




I have not weighed my actual projects yet but I am up to 14 kilos. Yikes.

My goal is to halve it during this year!
Source: http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.nl/2013/01/stash-buster-challenge-2010.html

At the end of every month I will look at what I have used for a project and calculate the new weight of my stash.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Barbara and welcome to the challenge. There is no actual button with link, just use the stash-buster picture on the top right of my blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just pasted it to my side bar and made it a clickable link. I had to find out how it worked again :) Thank you for commenting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx