zaterdag 8 september 2012

Hair Challenge Part 3: Second updo!




So, yesterday was the final day of the Hair Challenge. I made my second new updo and well, ehm, made a picture....

This is how my hair looks after a bit of a failed updo combined with a working day.
I tried the upside down braid with a ballet bun. It isn't very complicated but I need to try a few things differently. I need to start with small parts to make the braid. Right now the braid is mostly covered by the bun..... And I need to practice parting for a french braid. And attaching my bun with this hairdo. My roots were hurting after wearing my hair like this for the whole day....

I do hope everyone had fun with the hair challenge and I really do hope to see your links or pictures. Drop me a message!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx