woensdag 27 juni 2012

Bargain Hairtoys

Yesterday I got some spare time for myself so I went to the centre of The Hague for a quick shop tour. I stopped by Woool, got some magazines, dropped by the Wibra for some yarn, ran into the H&M and in between (before I forget) I rushed into Claire's. I got to know Claire's when Big Man and I went to Dublin for a city trip (I also went into a Lush for the first time there!). Luckily they soon opened shops in the Netherlands. They sell certain brands of hairtoys with good quality that you cannot find in normal beauty stores over here.

I got some bright coloured hair clips for Little Lady along with some bands and boggles. O what a girl mommy I have become! It is fun.

In the sale departement however I found a knock-off "Ficcare" type of clip and a nice beak clip


As a hair toy lover I was thrilled. I seem to have misplaced my Ficcare beak so I was happy to find a replacement (although it is not the real deal).

I really can recommend these clips. The spring seems strong enough to hold much hair. It is not as strong as the Ficcare spring, and not as smooth (just one tiny spot which is not smooth on the Maximas knock off), but it will do. I always think they look really professional!

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik vind het ook altijd heerlijk om even de stad in te duiken wanneer ik tijd voor mezelf heb.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx