woensdag 30 mei 2012

Finished! My Critron


Finally, finally I finished my Critron!
I am so happy with it. It was boring as hell (seriously) but I am very very pleased with this shawl. It is beautiful because of its simplicity!



The pattern can be found in the Ravelry Library. It is free, so anyone can make it. Be aware although. The shawl consists of ruffling parts and straight parts. And it is single crochet all the way. It is a rather boring pattern. The knitting pattern is too, but since crocheting an item goes way faster, I wanted to crochet it. I really had to stick to it though and keep working on it! I started it in september 2011. Finished it two weeks ago....
But, it is gorgeous!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx